STEELE HEIGHTS/YORK 2014 OUTDOOR SOCCER REGISTRATION
**** STEELE HEIGHTS/YORK MAIN HALL 5825 - 140 AVE ****
#### STEELE HEIGHTS/YORK RINK SHACK 5825-140 AVE ####
Thanks to the hard work of our Rink volunteers our ice rink is open!
The regular hours* are as follows:
Monday - Friday 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday 12:00 p.m. 10:00 p.m.
- There is no regular supervision on site so use the ice at your own risk
- all users, children and adults, must wear a helmet to use the ice
- The Hockey Rink is on the west and has rink boards. The Family Skating Rink is on the east and has a snowbank boundary. Please respect the different uses for each rink.
- The hall does not have regular hours so there may not heated areas available to warm up when you are there. There are also no outdoor washrooms on site. Periodically the rink shack will be open and light concession items and a washroom for skaters may be available.
- All users must follow any posted rules and follow direction given by volunteers on site.
- Rink will be closed if temperature falls below -20 C
*closure dates and times are subject to change. Please follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook for the most up to date information.
Photo of Castle Downs Spray Park, Edmonton, AB. To see original photo and article visit http://blog.paranych.com/2012/06/15/edmonton-spray-parks-a-cool-way-to-enjoy-the-warm-summer/
Our neighbourhood is working with the City of Edmonton to plan a Spray Deck for York Park. The project preliminary concept include a water play area, walking trails to connect to surrounding walkways, decorative trees, tables, benches, and a central shade feature such as a pergola or gazebo. Our goal is installation in 2015-16 and have volunteers lined up to help with the planning. As the League will be celebrating our 50th Anniversary in 2017 (as well as Canada's 150th Anniversary) this project will be a great gift to the community during our Golden Jubilee celebrations.
Show Your Card and Save at These Local Businesses